Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
- Week 136 motherhood – lots of drooling, babbling, sleeping in crib, shorter feeds again, the terrible twos
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: July 25, 2016
Krispy’s Kajun Chicken
Posted on July 25, 2016 by stenoodie
There used to be a Popeyes Chicken here where this current Krispy’s Kajun Chicken store now stands. Ever since then, I’ve been a little curious about this fried chicken shop. Since I had a coupon from the Entertainment.com booklet for a … Continue reading →
Posted in Food | Tagged 4997 Highway 7, best fried chicken in Markham, biscuits, coleslaw, food blog, foodie, fried Cajun chicken, Fried chicken, fried chicken in Markham, Krispy's Kajun Chicken, Krispy's Kajun Chicken Daily Specials, Krispy's Kajun Chicken menu and prices, Krispy's Kajun Chicken reviews, Markham, mashed potatoes, restaurant review | 1 Comment