Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Pizzeria Via Mercanti in Kensington Market
- Week 85: playing “slide” at home, first downtown outing, new straw bottle and sunglasses
- Saigon Lotus serving vegan Vietnamese and Thai cuisine
- Pandemic 2022 Dine in Eats: KAKA All You Can Eat Markham weekday dinner
- Week 84: Less interested in toys, resuming live reporting jobs after two years
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: December 24, 2016
Sept. 24, 2016 – Alfafa For a really quick afternoon tea, more so often because I was accompanying my mom who was hungry, we stopped by Alfafa in the Lok Fu Plaza for food.