Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Pizzeria Via Mercanti in Kensington Market
- Week 85: playing “slide” at home, first downtown outing, new straw bottle and sunglasses
- Saigon Lotus serving vegan Vietnamese and Thai cuisine
- Pandemic 2022 Dine in Eats: KAKA All You Can Eat Markham weekday dinner
- Week 84: Less interested in toys, resuming live reporting jobs after two years
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: December 2, 2016
Patisserie 27 is a cute little Japanese-French based bakery located in the west end of Toronto at 401 Jane Street. After getting off at Jane Subway Station and taking one bus north for four stops, we arrived at the doorstep … Continue reading