Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Pizzeria Via Mercanti in Kensington Market
- Week 85: playing “slide” at home, first downtown outing, new straw bottle and sunglasses
- Saigon Lotus serving vegan Vietnamese and Thai cuisine
- Pandemic 2022 Dine in Eats: KAKA All You Can Eat Markham weekday dinner
- Week 84: Less interested in toys, resuming live reporting jobs after two years
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: February 23, 2018
On our first night in Montreal, we stayed at the Sheraton Hotel (Le Centre Sheraton Montreal Hotel) near Peel and 1201 René-Lévesque Blvd W. I liked this hotel. It was a walkable distance to St. Catherine Street which was full … Continue reading