Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 141 motherhood – free gifts, baby touching toes, lots of EarlyONs
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: February 24, 2018
Pho at Appetit Restaurant Asiatique
Posted on February 24, 2018 by stenoodie
February 13, 2018: For lunch, we went to Appétit Restaurant Asiatique which served Vietnamese and Thai food. We walked in right at 11 a.m. for an early lunch and they had just opened too. For this reason, we were the … Continue reading →
Posted in Food | Tagged 7373 boul Langelier C-11, Appetit Restaurant Asiatique, Appetit Restaurant Asiatique menu and prices, Appetit Restaurant Asiatique take-out menu, food blog, foodie, Grilled Beef and shrimps lunch special, pho restaurants in Quebec, Quebec, Restaurant Pho Appétit, restaurant review, St. Leonard, Thai, Tonkinoise soup with rare beef beef balls well-done flank, Toronto food bloggers, Vietnamese | 1 Comment