Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 141 motherhood – free gifts, baby touching toes, lots of EarlyONs
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: February 2, 2018
Winterlicious 2018 Restaurant #2: The Queen and Beaver Public House
Posted on February 2, 2018 by stenoodie
February 1, 2018: Betty and I had lunch at The Queen and Beaver Public House. We came here for their winterlicious lunch menu. I had picked a number of contenders for our lunch but since this one was closest to … Continue reading →
Posted in Food | Tagged 35 Elm St, @LiciousTO twitter, @QueenBeaverPub twitter, Ale, Almond Chocolate Cake, and Mushroom Cobbler, English, English pub food in Toronto, food blog, foodie, restaurant review, Smoked White Fish & Salmon Rillettes, steak, Sticky Toffee Pudding, The Queen & Beaver Public House, The Queen and Beaver Public House, The Queen and Beaver Public House food, The Queen and Beaver Public House lunch menu and prices, The Queen and Beaver Public House Winterlicious 2018 dinner menu, The Queen and Beaver Public House Winterlicious 2018 lunch menu, Toronto, Toronto food bloggers, Winterlicious 2018 lunch menus, Winterlicious restaurant reviews, Winterlicious restaurants 2018 | 2 Comments