Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
- Week 136 motherhood – lots of drooling, babbling, sleeping in crib, shorter feeds again, the terrible twos
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: October 24, 2018
Naumachia Ristorante in Rome, Italy
Posted on October 24, 2018 by stenoodie
September 5, 2018: After visiting the Colosseum, it was time for lunch. We crossed the street and passed by many tourist trap restaurants (as many as we could) before choosing Naumachia Ristorante. There were many customers dining in at this … Continue reading →
Posted in Food, Travel | Tagged Capricciosa Pizza, Filetto di Baccalà, Filetto di Baccalà (Cod Fish Fries), food blog, foodie, how does Margherita pizza look like in Italy, Italy travel food blogs, Margherita Pizza, Naumachia Ristorante, Naumachia Ristorante food, Naumachia Ristorante food reviews, Naumachia Ristorante menu and prices, Naumachia Ristorante pizza, Proscuitto crudo di Parma Riserva "16 mesi", restaurant review, restaurants near Colosseo, Restaurants near Colosseum Rome, Via Celimontana 7 00184 Roma RM Italy | 2 Comments