Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Pizzeria Via Mercanti in Kensington Market
- Week 85: playing “slide” at home, first downtown outing, new straw bottle and sunglasses
- Saigon Lotus serving vegan Vietnamese and Thai cuisine
- Pandemic 2022 Dine in Eats: KAKA All You Can Eat Markham weekday dinner
- Week 84: Less interested in toys, resuming live reporting jobs after two years
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: October 9, 2018
August 25, 2018: Ever since I noticed the closure of K & K Cafe that previously occupied this space which the current Surely Up Vegetarian Hotpot (素上簽) took over, I was curious about its food and dining experience (but not before … Continue reading →