Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
- Week 136 motherhood – lots of drooling, babbling, sleeping in crib, shorter feeds again, the terrible twos
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: 595 Grande Allée E
Spanish Dinner at Restaurant Copas in Quebec City
Posted on February 25, 2018 by stenoodie
February 13, 2018: For dinner, we were dropped off at the Grande Allée E area street while the other tourmates went to eat at the neighbouring French restaurant. We only had less than an hour and a half for dinner … Continue reading →
Posted in Food | Tagged 595 Grande Allée E, Copas, Copas dinner menu and prices, Copas Paella, Copas Quebec, Copas restaurant reviews, Copas set menu and prices, Copas Spanish restaurant Quebec, food blog, foodie, Grilled Cod & Chorizo, Grilled Fish and Seafood Platter, House Paella, Penne Basque (spaghetti), Quebec, Quebec City, Restaurant Copas, Restaurant Copas Quebec, restaurant review, Sirloin AAA 10 oz, Spaghetti with cream sauce and mussels, Spanish, Spanish restaurants in Quebec, Ville de Québec | 1 Comment