Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
- Week 136 motherhood – lots of drooling, babbling, sleeping in crib, shorter feeds again, the terrible twos
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Cestino di Melle (apple slices on top of a custard tart)
La Pasticceria Siciliana bakery in Rome, Italy
September 4 to 7, 2018: We were so lucky to be able to stay at a BnB which provided daily included breakfast at a local cafe! The host must have struck a deal with this La Pasticceria Siciliana bakery in … Continue reading
Posted in Food, Travel Tagged Almond cream cannoli, bakeries in Rome, best cannolis in Rome, cannolis in Rome, Cestino di Melle, Cestino di Melle (apple slices on top of a custard tart), cream and chocolate croissants, food blogger foodie, La Pasticceria Siciliana, La Pasticceria Siciliana bakery Rome, La Pasticceria Siciliana breakfast, La Pasticceria Siciliana caffe latte and cappuccino, La Pasticceria Siciliana caffe latte and espresso, La Pasticceria Siciliana pastries, pastries in Rome, Sicilian pastries in Rome, Via Cipro 79 00136 Roma RM Italy 2 Comments