Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
- Week 126 Motherhood — Valentine’s Day, outdoor walks, the return of HS
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: DKLoEvents
Media Tasting at It’s a Bao Time Restaurant [Defunct]
Posted on July 8, 2017 by stenoodie
Thanks to DKLoEvents who was hosting a dual event this week, I got the opportunity to taste the food from It’s a Bao Time! :9 (I’ve always wanted to try this bao restaurant too!) (Although DKLoEvents was the host of … Continue reading →
Posted in Complimentary Adventures, Food | Tagged 230 Commerce Valley Dr E #2a, 230 Commerce Valley Drive East Unit 2A, @itsabaotime twitter, Asian baos with stuffing, Asian fusion poutine, Bamboostar Productions, banh mi, banh mi restaurant, bao restaurant, bao time, baos, Battered Fish Bao, DKLoEvents, food blog, foodie, Grilled Jerk Chicken Banh Mi, It's a Bao Time baos, It's a Bao Time menu and prices, It's a Bao Time Restaurant, Japanese Fried Chicken Bao, Jarritos Guava Soda, Markham foodies, restaurants on Highway 7, specialty fries, Sweet Chili Shrimp Fries, Thornhill, Toronto food blogger | 2 Comments