Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
- Week 126 Motherhood — Valentine’s Day, outdoor walks, the return of HS
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: File Fish
Hot Pot Dinner at Chongqing Liuyishou Hotpot
Posted on December 29, 2017 by stenoodie
December 21, 2017: Other than tastings, it’s been a while since I’ve actually went out for a hot pot meal. This restaurant, Chongqing Liuyishou Hotpot, used to be called 100 Degrees Hot Pot (I came here for dinner before and is … Continue reading →
Posted in Food | Tagged 650 Highway 7 E #102, @LiuyishouHotpot twitter, Chongqing Liuyishou Hotpot, Chongqing Liuyishou Hotpot mascot, Chongqing Liuyishou Hotpot menu and prices, Chongqing Liuyishou Hotpot reviews, Chongqing Liuyishou Hotpot split pot, File Fish, food blog, foodie, hot pot, hot pot hwy 7 leslie, hot pot restaurants, hot pot restaurants in Richmond Hill, Markham, restaurant review, Richmond Hill, sliced pork belly, Spicy Bull Frog Legs | 1 Comment