Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
- Week 126 Motherhood — Valentine’s Day, outdoor walks, the return of HS
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: how to make KFC
My KFC Cooking School Experience
March 18, 2018: Sometimes it pays to listen to the radio. It was only because I was listening to the radio while at home that I found out that the KFC Cooking School was accepting students this year! The KFC … Continue reading
Posted in cooking, New Experiences Tagged 11 herbs and spices, 2018 KFC Cooking School, 6055 Creditview Rd, @kfc_canada twitter, Canada KFC cooking school, how to get into KFC Cooking School, how to make KFC, Kentucky Fried Chicken, KFC chicken pressure cookers, KFC chicken procedure, KFC Cooking School, KFC Cooking School 2018, KFC mixing chicken and flour, Mississauga, pastry flour KFC, steps to make kfc chicken, what are the 11 herbs and spices 5 Comments