Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
- Week 126 Motherhood — Valentine’s Day, outdoor walks, the return of HS
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Konjiki Ramen menu
Lining up to try Konjiki Ramen in North York!
Posted on January 25, 2018 by stenoodie
January 21, 2018: After the opening weekend “giveaway” at Meet Fresh, we headed straight down the street to Konjiki Ramen (located across from the North York Civic Centre) to see what all the hype was about. Konjiki Ramen comes from … Continue reading →
Posted in Food | Tagged 5051 Yonge St, food blog, foodie, Japanese, Japanese ramen trends in Toronto, Konjiki Ramen, Konjiki Ramen bowl sizes, Konjiki Ramen clam soup, Konjiki Ramen line-up, Konjiki Ramen menu, Konjiki Ramen menu and prices, Konjiki Ramen michelin star, Konjiki Ramen North York, Konjiki Ramen reviews, Konjiki Ramen Toronto, Konjiki Ramen waiting time, Mild Shio Signature Clam Broth Ramen, North York, North York ramen restaurants, ramen, restaurant review, Saryo Tokyo Cafe & Dessert, Vegetarian Ramen | 1 Comment