Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
- Week 136 motherhood – lots of drooling, babbling, sleeping in crib, shorter feeds again, the terrible twos
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Lombardi’s
New York in Spring 2017 Day 4: Central Park, Halal Guys, Lombardi’s
Posted on August 9, 2017 by stenoodie
April 30, 2017: Day 4. For our last full day in New York City, we tried to make the most of it by visiting more of the bookmarked places on our map. It was a cloudy and somewhat windy day; … Continue reading →
Posted in Food, Travel | Tagged "Piece Sampler", Barilla, Barilla Restaurants, Barilla Restaurants menu and prices, Barilla Restaurants Radio City, Beyond Sushi menu and prices, Beyond Sushi New York, Central Park, Combo Over Rice, Halal Guys, Halal Guys in New York, Halal Guys in New York menu and prices, Lombardi 's Pizza menu and prices, Lombardi's, Lombardi's Original Margherita, Lombardi's Pizza, New York tourists, Penne Amatricana, restaurants to try in New York, The Halal Guys, The Halal Guys food truck in New York, Tortellini Alfredo, tourist photos of Central Park, travel blog to New York City, travel blogger, vegan sushi in New York, visiting Central Park for the first time | 4 Comments