Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
- Week 136 motherhood – lots of drooling, babbling, sleeping in crib, shorter feeds again, the terrible twos
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: mango dessert with toast
Ever since I was invited to attend the Media Event (and wasn’t able to go) last year, I have wanted to visit Petit Potato for its omurice and towering toast desserts. I finally had the chance to try it out … Continue reading
Posted in Food Tagged 10 Ravel Rd #1-2, @petitpotatoto twitter, Eel Omurice with Teriyaki Sauce, food blog, foodie, fusion restaurants in Toronto, Ginseng Tea with Honey, mango dessert with toast, Mango Special Golden Toast, mango tower toast dessert, North York, omurice restaurants Toronto, Petit Potato, Petit Potato omurice, Petit Potato 大有名糖, Popcorn Chicken, restaurant review, restaurants near Leslie and Finch, Special French Honey Golden Toast Series, Taiwanese Japanese restaurants Toronto 2 Comments