Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Brunch at Markham Station Restaurant Richmond Hill
- 24 months, 1 week old – two years old!, library visit, sick with her first cold
- 24 months old – attending a birthday party, small house reno, identifying the Queen
- 5-Course Vegan Tasting Menu at Avelo Restaurant
- 23 months and 3 weeks old: Centreville rides, third wedding, cooperation
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: me
I am making this post because it is necessary. The first post I made back in June of this year already described what I feel about recharging alone and needing a space and time to find myself again. These pictures … Continue reading
It seems like a lot of people enjoyed my Introversion post from the other day. Good! I’m glad that more people understand who I really am now and that more people can identify with introverts because there is a smaller … Continue reading