Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- 24 months, 1 week old – two years old!, library visit, sick with her first cold
- 24 months old – attending a birthday party, small house reno, identifying the Queen
- 5-Course Vegan Tasting Menu at Avelo Restaurant
- 23 months and 3 weeks old: Centreville rides, third wedding, cooperation
- 23 months and 2 weeks old – attending her second wedding, another Science Centre visit
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: moving
This week’s photo challenge is definitely creative. It asks us to choose a photo that we would like to feature as the cover if we were to publish a book or album.
I’m writing again from my stenograph. Since I was spending a lot of time last week packing away things and moving to a new home, I also had my computer reinstalled and didn’t get a chance to connect my stenograph … Continue reading
Yay, it’s official, we got a new place to move into. About 10 months ago, we made a very big decision to sell the place we had been living in for 20 years. (Do you remember the stress I was … Continue reading
Finally, after 4 full days of not sleeping in a full bed, no TV, sofa, dining table, computer desks, and your usual home furnishings, we’re moving!! It’s been such a stressful and difficult 14 or so days of packing up … Continue reading
Or at least half moving day. Getting rid of/moving out more than half the furniture in our house. Around 2 weeks to go before absolutely everything is moved out of our house. I’m superrrrrrr excited. Can’t wait until everything is … Continue reading