Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
- Week 136 motherhood – lots of drooling, babbling, sleeping in crib, shorter feeds again, the terrible twos
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Pan-fried Black Pepper Pork Buns
Hing Noodle in Tai Kok Tsui
January 14, 2019: We came to Hing Noodle (慶麵) for lunch. It’s an award-winning noodle shop that also features saliva chicken and pepper pork buns. There were lots of people crowding around the doorway when we first arrived that I … Continue reading