Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
- Week 126 Motherhood — Valentine’s Day, outdoor walks, the return of HS
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Shakshuka
Brunch at the Drake Hotel
Posted on January 25, 2017 by stenoodie
A few of my university friends and I decided to have brunch to reunite and catch up. We voted and The Drake Hotel topped the list of a good weekend brunch spot. I arrived here after 11 a.m. and my … Continue reading →