Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- 24 months, 1 week old – two years old!, library visit, sick with her first cold
- 24 months old – attending a birthday party, small house reno, identifying the Queen
- 5-Course Vegan Tasting Menu at Avelo Restaurant
- 23 months and 3 weeks old: Centreville rides, third wedding, cooperation
- 23 months and 2 weeks old – attending her second wedding, another Science Centre visit
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Singaporean food Toronto
Last night, for my first spot of the bi-annual culinary prix fixe restaurant, Daphne and I dined at Matahari Bar & Grill located at 39 Baldwin Street in downtown Toronto. Daphne has raved about Matahari several -licious seasons ago and … Continue reading →