Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
- Week 126 Motherhood — Valentine’s Day, outdoor walks, the return of HS
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Zen Q Markham
ZenQ (Markham – Woodbine location)
Posted on April 22, 2017 by stenoodie
A few days ago, after a non-stop couple of days of transcript work and days in court, I was craving for some popcorn chicken and decided to pop into the new location of ZenQ in Markham to satisfy my taste … Continue reading →
Posted in Food | Tagged 7240 Woodbine Ave, @ZenQCanada twitter, food blog, foodie, Markham, Minced Dry Noodles, Popcorn Chicken, restaurant review, Salty Crispy Chicken, Taiwanese, Winter Melon Tea, Zen Q, Zen Q Markham, Zen Q Woodbine, ZenQ, ZenQ DIY mountain ice menu, ZenQ Markham, ZenQ Special combo menu from 12 to 8 p.m., ZenQ Woodbine, ZenQ Woodbine seating | Leave a comment