Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
- Week 136 motherhood – lots of drooling, babbling, sleeping in crib, shorter feeds again, the terrible twos
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: March 8, 2014
Japas Japanese Tapas & Oyster Bar
Japas Japanese Tapas & Oyster Bar had a very good chance of being an amazing restaurant. I mean, they serve Japanese tapas (small dishes of food to share) and oysters! What more can you ask for? However, the four of … Continue reading