Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 141 motherhood – free gifts, baby touching toes, lots of EarlyONs
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: November 29, 2015
Cafe Hollywood (Newer Location) at Kennedy and Denison
Posted on November 29, 2015 by stenoodie
Everyone knows about Cafe Hollywood, right? 😀 The first and original location of City Cafe Hollywood is located right on the outskirts of Market Village and has been there for over a decade. I remember first going there for afternoon tea … Continue reading →
Posted in Food | Tagged 20 pcs deep fried chicken wings and french fries with gravy, 7240 Kennedy Rd, afternoon tea, Cafe Hollywood, Cafe Hollywood Markham, Cafe Hollywood new location, Cafe Hollywood wings menu, chicken wings, Chicken Wings with Fries and Gravy, Curry Ox-Tongue Rice, delicious, dinner, food blog, foodie, free wifi, French Toast with Vanilla Ice Cream, HK-style cafe, Hong Kong Style cafe, late night, Markham, Midnight menu, New Cafe Hollywood location, Pepper Chili Chicken Wings, Pepper Chili flavour, Portuguese Chicken Rice, restaurant review | 2 Comments