Steno is on my mind this morning as I had just posted a great video explaining it on my social media channels. I’m an introvert so I really like watching others and observing what goes on in the world. At work, this is exactly what my “place in the world” is. I sit at the head of the table and I watch both sides of legal counsel duke it out. I don’t need to say anything. I simply watch, listen, and take down everything they say verbatim without judgment. My place in the world is a role as a stenographer. 🙂
Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 124 motherhood – 6 weeks postpartum, 3/5 sick, refusals and acting out
- Week 123 motherhood – 2 yo meeting relatives for first time, bottomless pit
- Week 122 motherhood – latch-on pain, yanking, 2yo sleeping through the night, one-month old
- Week 121 – bananagrams, 5-hour stretches of sleep, first tummy time
- 120 weeks – no more jaundice visits; eat, sleep, poo
Top Posts & Pages