Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 124 motherhood – 6 weeks postpartum, 3/5 sick, refusals and acting out
- Week 123 motherhood – 2 yo meeting relatives for first time, bottomless pit
- Week 122 motherhood – latch-on pain, yanking, 2yo sleeping through the night, one-month old
- Week 121 – bananagrams, 5-hour stretches of sleep, first tummy time
- 120 weeks – no more jaundice visits; eat, sleep, poo
Top Posts & Pages
Monthly Archives: June 2018
In the month of June, I’ve had a lot of steno firsts (thus still no time to blog freely). I’ve had someone who was visually impaired bring in a guide dog as part of an examination