Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 124 motherhood – 6 weeks postpartum, 3/5 sick, refusals and acting out
- Week 123 motherhood – 2 yo meeting relatives for first time, bottomless pit
- Week 122 motherhood – latch-on pain, yanking, 2yo sleeping through the night, one-month old
- Week 121 – bananagrams, 5-hour stretches of sleep, first tummy time
- 120 weeks – no more jaundice visits; eat, sleep, poo
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: May 16, 2018
I never thought this day would come. I’m burnt out from doing transcripts. For the first time in my steno career, I’ve been inundated with transcripts for more than two months… I feel like I haven’t stopped editing or scoping … Continue reading
The most recent photo I took of some liquid: Sunnyside Park on a pretty and sunny spring day in Toronto with Lake Ontario shining in the distance.