Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Pizzeria Via Mercanti in Kensington Market
- Week 85: playing “slide” at home, first downtown outing, new straw bottle and sunglasses
- Saigon Lotus serving vegan Vietnamese and Thai cuisine
- Pandemic 2022 Dine in Eats: KAKA All You Can Eat Markham weekday dinner
- Week 84: Less interested in toys, resuming live reporting jobs after two years
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: May 16, 2018
I never thought this day would come. I’m burnt out from doing transcripts. For the first time in my steno career, I’ve been inundated with transcripts for more than two months… I feel like I haven’t stopped editing or scoping … Continue reading
The most recent photo I took of some liquid: Sunnyside Park on a pretty and sunny spring day in Toronto with Lake Ontario shining in the distance.