Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 141 motherhood – free gifts, baby touching toes, lots of EarlyONs
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: December 5, 2019
Habitu cafe in Olympian City II
Posted on December 5, 2019 by stenoodie
I absolutely loved this cute boutique cafe and the food there! Habitu is located inside of Olympian City II in Kowloon, Hong Kong, a huge shopping mall with lots of restaurants to choose from. Habitu serves handcrafted coffee and
Posted in Food, Travel | Tagged 18 Hoi Ting Road, Apple Vinegar, Beetroot Soy Latte, foodie, good afternoon tea sets in Hong Kong, Habitu, Habitu Hong Kong, Habitu Hong Kong reviews, Habitu menu and prices, Habitu tea time menu and prices, Hong Kong boutique cafes, Hong Kong food blogger, Olympian City II restaurants, PIRI PIRI chicken wings, restaurant reviews, Roasted PIRI PIRI Chick Wings, Shop G68-69 G/F, Spaghetti Carbonara, Tumeric Soy Latte, Yuzu Cheese Bar | Leave a comment