Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 141 motherhood – free gifts, baby touching toes, lots of EarlyONs
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: December 4, 2019
Sunday Brunch at Sophie’s Kitchen on Bayview
After the one-hour charity workout at Yonge and Davisville, we decided to find a restaurant for brunch that was in the Leaside area. I consulted Google Maps and was surprised to find that I had previously bookmarked Sophie’s Kitchen as … Continue reading