Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 142 motherhood – 5.5 month baby slept through the night!, bird rescue and demo, 4 generations
- Week 141 motherhood – free gifts, baby touching toes, lots of EarlyONs
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: December 19, 2019
The Little House of Kebobs in Richmond Hill
Posted on December 19, 2019 by stenoodie
Lately I have loved eating out by myself. The Little House of Kebobs is a small family owned restaurant on Major Mackenzie Drive and Leslie Street in Richmond Hill beside Golden Horse Restaurant and close to Yummy Sushi (as well … Continue reading →
Posted in Food | Tagged 1480 Major Mackenzie Dr E, basmati rice, best Persian food in GTA, cheap tasty eats in Richmond Hill, food blog, foodie, Iranian, koobideh, Leslie Centre restaurants, Persian, Persian restaurants in Richmond Hill, restaurant review, Richmond Hill, The Little House of Kebobs, The Little House of Kebobs menu and prices, The Little House of Kebobs Richmond Hill, Vaziri | 1 Comment