Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
- Week 136 motherhood – lots of drooling, babbling, sleeping in crib, shorter feeds again, the terrible twos
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: 1480 Major Mackenzie Drive East Unit C7-C8
Golden Horse Restaurant in Richmond Hill
June 7, 2018: I had been to this restaurant once prior so now that it’s my second visit, it’s definitely time for a blog post! ;D Golden Horse Restaurant (澳門街) has a first location in Markham (blogged about here). This … Continue reading
Posted in Food Tagged 1480 Major Mackenzie Drive East Unit C7-C8, Crab Stick and Shredded Chicken in Cream Sauce, food blog, foodie, Golden Horse Restaurant Richmond Hill, Golden Horse Restaurant 澳門街, HK style cafes Richmond Hill, House Special Baked Pork Chop with Rice, restaurant review, Richmond Hill, Richmond Hill HK style cafe, Toronto food blogger 3 Comments