Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
- Week 136 motherhood – lots of drooling, babbling, sleeping in crib, shorter feeds again, the terrible twos
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: 3255 Hwy 7 #19
Sugar Marmalade (Markham)
June 2017: After a hot and thirsty day hammering and constructing framing parts for the townhouse at Habitat for Humanity, Ken and I were still able to meet up for a meal at night. 😀 We chose a restaurant somewhere … Continue reading
Posted in Food Tagged 3255 Hwy 7 #19, Chicken & Chinese Mushroom on Steamed Rice, 糖记甜品, First Markham Place, food blog, foodie, Fresh Watermelon Juice, Fresh Watermelon with Black Grass Jelly Mixed, Markham, Markham dessert cafes, restaurant review, Sugar Marmalade Markham, Taiwanese Style Popcorn Chicken, Toronto food blogger Leave a comment