Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
- Week 136 motherhood – lots of drooling, babbling, sleeping in crib, shorter feeds again, the terrible twos
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Bluffer’s Park
Organizing my Own Shoreline Cleanup at Bluffer’s Park
One of the things I absolutely LOVE doing is cleanups. There’s just something almost ‘thrilling’ in the challenge of the ‘treasure’-hunting process — treat every piece of trash that you can spot out in the natural environment of greenery as … Continue reading
Posted in Learning, Philanthropy Tagged @cleanshoreline, autumn, Bluffer's Park, Canada, cleanup, earth, fall, friends, fun, garbage, Great Canadian Shoreline Cleanup, make a difference, nature, pickp, recycling, Scarborough, shoreline, stenoodie cleanups, Toronto 3 Comments