Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- 24 months, 1 week old – two years old!, library visit, sick with her first cold
- 24 months old – attending a birthday party, small house reno, identifying the Queen
- 5-Course Vegan Tasting Menu at Avelo Restaurant
- 23 months and 3 weeks old: Centreville rides, third wedding, cooperation
- 23 months and 2 weeks old – attending her second wedding, another Science Centre visit
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Changsha China tour
September 14, 2017: On our first full day in Changsha, we woke up at 6:15 a.m. and got ready to go downstairs to eat breakfast on the fourth floor. It was a complimentary continental breakfast, Chinese style. There weren’t many … Continue reading
September 13, 2017: I’ve never been to Changsha before and I was inspired to go after seeing photos online of the historic and mountainous regions. It is also the area that the movie Avatar was filmed in inspired from. This … Continue reading