Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 131: Cantonese EarlyON Centre, new double stroller, thank you song, 2.5 years old, 3 months old, Ripley’s Aquarium, Niagara Falls
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Yuantong Hotel
Hotel Review: Yuantong Hotel in Changsha, China
We stayed here for one night on Sept 13, 2017 for our first night in Changsha, China. We got to the hotel at 9 p.m. and checked in. We were in room 1301. We got one room key which electronically … Continue reading
Day 1 in Changsha, China 2017: Arrival and Noodles
September 13, 2017: I’ve never been to Changsha before and I was inspired to go after seeing photos online of the historic and mountainous regions. It is also the area that the movie Avatar was filmed in inspired from. This … Continue reading
Posted in Travel Tagged $99 China tour, Beautiful China tour, Changsha China airport food, Changsha China tour, Changsha Spareribs noodles, Changsha tour, Dumplings restaurant Hunan Changsha Hunan International Airport, foodie, HKG to CSX, Hunan Changsha Hunan International Airport, Mushroom and pork dumplings, noodles in Changsha, travel blog, Veggie and pork dumplings, Yuantong Hotel 8 Comments