Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 125 Motherhood – Baby’s Best Sleep, sleeping in bassinet, first stroller walk
- Week 124 motherhood – 6 weeks postpartum, 3/5 sick, refusals and acting out
- Week 123 motherhood – 2 yo meeting relatives for first time, bottomless pit
- Week 122 motherhood – latch-on pain, yanking, 2yo sleeping through the night, one-month old
- Week 121 – bananagrams, 5-hour stretches of sleep, first tummy time
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Chong Hing Square
September 23, 2017: For lunch today, we went to Shark Fin’s Restaurant in Mongkok for a really good and cost efficient lunch! My mom found this gem of a restaurant through OpenRice. 😀 It was literally called 魚翅大排檔 (“shark fin dai … Continue reading →