Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 131: Cantonese EarlyON Centre, new double stroller, thank you song, 2.5 years old, 3 months old, Ripley’s Aquarium, Niagara Falls
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Crispy fried chicken wings with salt & pepper
Comfort Food at The Grotto Noodle House [Defunct]
I’ve been to the Grotto a number of times before (no, not THAT famous grotto 😉 ), but a noodle house in Markham that is actually designed to look like you’re eating in a grotto complete with walls made out … Continue reading
Posted in Food Tagged 398 Ferrier Street, chicken wings, Crispy fried chicken wings with salt & pepper, egg noodle, Egg Noodles with Satay Sliced Lamb, food, food blog, foodie, fresh rice noodle, Fresh Rice Noodles with Lemongrass Oxtail, Fried Pig Intestines, fried pig's intestine, Grotto Noodle House, lemongrass oxtail, Markham, New Century Plaza, restaurant review, satay sliced lamb 3 Comments