Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Brunch at Markham Station Restaurant Richmond Hill
- 24 months, 1 week old – two years old!, library visit, sick with her first cold
- 24 months old – attending a birthday party, small house reno, identifying the Queen
- 5-Course Vegan Tasting Menu at Avelo Restaurant
- 23 months and 3 weeks old: Centreville rides, third wedding, cooperation
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Doma Toronto seafood dish
Wow, what an amazing tasting menu we had last night at Doma! Doma is a newly opened French inspired Korean restaurant (just opened about 2 weeks ago at the time of writing) located in the heart of Little Italy at … Continue reading →