Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 131: Cantonese EarlyON Centre, new double stroller, thank you song, 2.5 years old, 3 months old, Ripley’s Aquarium, Niagara Falls
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Duck Soup and Preserved Vegetable Rice Noodle
Cross Bridge Noodles at A! Xiang
Posted on January 11, 2017 by stenoodie
My dining experience at A! Xiang was a terrible, terrible one from start to finish. A! Xiang is a newly opened restaurant in Markham located at the Commerce Gate Plaza at Highway 7 near Commerce Valley Drive West. A! Xiang takes … Continue reading →
Posted in Food | Tagged 505 Highway 7 E Suite 65, a! Xiang, a! Xiang commerce gate, A! Xiang Hwy 7 reviews, A! Xiang Menu sheet and prices, a! Xiang reviews, bad restaurant reviews, Chinese, cross bridge noodles, Cross bridge rice noodles, Duck Soup and Preserved Vegetable Rice Noodle, 過橋米線, food blog, foodie, Markham, restaurant review, Signature Cross Bridge Rice Noodle, Yunnan rice noodles | 5 Comments