Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 125 Motherhood – Baby’s Best Sleep, sleeping in bassinet, first stroller walk
- Week 124 motherhood – 6 weeks postpartum, 3/5 sick, refusals and acting out
- Week 123 motherhood – 2 yo meeting relatives for first time, bottomless pit
- Week 122 motherhood – latch-on pain, yanking, 2yo sleeping through the night, one-month old
- Week 121 – bananagrams, 5-hour stretches of sleep, first tummy time
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: family
We had an amazing weekend!!! I can’t believe it’s already been a year since the last Greensboro convention in 2014. Time flies and so much has happened since MAIC 2014. Let’s recount what happened this weekend. 🙂 On Wednesday, August … Continue reading
This past weekend — well, Sunday and Monday, a few select friends and MA family road-tripped up to Muskoka where we had a relaxing “extended weekend” (my words) at a private lakeside cottage. I’m pretty sure it was my first … Continue reading