Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 131: Cantonese EarlyON Centre, new double stroller, thank you song, 2.5 years old, 3 months old, Ripley’s Aquarium, Niagara Falls
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: fried salt and peppered mantis shrimp
Mantis Shrimp Feast at Sai Kung Chuen Kee Seafood Restaurant
September 22, 2017: Like I said, after my first light lunch at Blacksmith Tea House, I reunited with my mom again and we went to Sai Kung Chuen Kee Seafood Restaurant (全記海鮮菜館) on Hoi Pong Street. Our sole purpose here … Continue reading
Posted in Food, Travel Tagged 47-71 Sai Kung Hoi Pong St, Chuen Kee Seafood Restaurant mantis shrimp, 西貢萬年街87-89號地下, food blog, foodie, fried salt and peppered mantis shrimp, Hong Kong, Hong Kong restaurants, mantis shrimp, restaurant review, Sai Kung, Sai Kung Chuen Kee Seafood Restaurant, Sai Kung Chuen Kee Seafood Restaurant combos and prices, Sai Kung Chuen Kee Seafood Restaurant seafood tanks, Sai Kung seafood restaurants, salt and pepper mantis shrimp, seafood in Hong Kong, where to eat mantis shrimp Hong Kong, 全記海鮮菜館, 椒鹽瀨尿蝦 6 Comments