Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
- Week 136 motherhood – lots of drooling, babbling, sleeping in crib, shorter feeds again, the terrible twos
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Ganaraska Forest Centre for Maple Syrup Day
Things to do in Port Hope, Ontario ~ Part 1
March 17-18, 2018: This weekend was an absolute amazing time!!! I was so honoured and grateful that Jon from the Tourism Department of Port Hope reached out to me after discovering my blog posts on my past visits to Port … Continue reading
Posted in Complimentary Adventures, Travel Tagged #OntariosFAVsmalltown, @VisitPortHope twitter, Basil's Market & Deli for lunch, downtown Port Hope, Dreamers Cafe, Dreamers' Cafe coffee, Float your Fanny down the Ganny, Float your Fanny down the Ganny Port Hope, Ganaraska Forest Centre, Ganaraska Forest Centre for Maple Syrup Day, Ganaraska River Port Hope, Haute Goat, Haute Goat farm animals, Italian meal at Trattoria Gusto, Maple Syrup Day Port Hope, Ontario small towns, Port Hope activities, Port Hope April events, Port Hope bloggers, Port Hope day trip, Port Hope Ontario, Port Hope restaurants, Port Hope things to do, Port Hope Tourism, Primitive Designs, things to do in Port Hope, things to eat in Port Hope, Trattoria Gusto, what to see in Port Hope 5 Comments