Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- 24 months, 1 week old – two years old!, library visit, sick with her first cold
- 24 months old – attending a birthday party, small house reno, identifying the Queen
- 5-Course Vegan Tasting Menu at Avelo Restaurant
- 23 months and 3 weeks old: Centreville rides, third wedding, cooperation
- 23 months and 2 weeks old – attending her second wedding, another Science Centre visit
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Port Hope Tourism
August 18-19, 2018: I had another best and amazing weekend in Port Hope, Ontario! ^_^ Port Hope is a small town east of Toronto (about an hour’s drive on a clear day), which houses a population of 16,500 with shops, … Continue reading
April 21, 2018: Every year, the town of Port Hope in Ontario hosts a one-of-a-kind commemorative community event called the “Float Your Fanny Down the Ganny”. Float Your Fanny Down the Ganny is a 10km race along the Ganaraska River … Continue reading
March 17-18, 2018: This weekend was an absolute amazing time!!! I was so honoured and grateful that Jon from the Tourism Department of Port Hope reached out to me after discovering my blog posts on my past visits to Port … Continue reading