Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- 24 months, 1 week old – two years old!, library visit, sick with her first cold
- 24 months old – attending a birthday party, small house reno, identifying the Queen
- 5-Course Vegan Tasting Menu at Avelo Restaurant
- 23 months and 3 weeks old: Centreville rides, third wedding, cooperation
- 23 months and 2 weeks old – attending her second wedding, another Science Centre visit
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Port Hope day trip
August 18-19, 2018: I had another best and amazing weekend in Port Hope, Ontario! ^_^ Port Hope is a small town east of Toronto (about an hour’s drive on a clear day), which houses a population of 16,500 with shops, … Continue reading
June 30, 2018: The last time when we visited Port Hope in March, we headed to Haute Goat for their famous Haute Goat Shurmgle (going on walk with goats and getting up, close, and personal with them for hugs). This … Continue reading
April 21, 2018: Every year, the town of Port Hope in Ontario hosts a one-of-a-kind commemorative community event called the “Float Your Fanny Down the Ganny”. Float Your Fanny Down the Ganny is a 10km race along the Ganaraska River … Continue reading