Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 125 Motherhood – Baby’s Best Sleep, sleeping in bassinet, witching hour before bed, first stroller walk
- Week 124 motherhood – 6 weeks postpartum, 3/5 sick, refusals and acting out
- Week 123 motherhood – 2 yo meeting relatives for first time, bottomless pit
- Week 122 motherhood – latch-on pain, yanking, 2yo sleeping through the night, one-month old
- Week 121 – bananagrams, 5-hour stretches of sleep, first tummy time
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Kome Shokudo Japanese Comfort Food menu and prices
June 23, 2018: I’m still a sucker for trying new restaurants although I’ve significantly been eating out less these days (yay). When driving on 16th Avenue near Leslie, I noticed that a new restaurant had popped up. Kome Shukudo Japanese … Continue reading →