Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- 24 months, 2 weeks old: new wooden blocks, 2-year-old wellness visit
- Brunch at Markham Station Restaurant Richmond Hill
- 24 months, 1 week old – two years old!, library visit, sick with her first cold
- 24 months old – attending a birthday party, small house reno, identifying the Queen
- 5-Course Vegan Tasting Menu at Avelo Restaurant
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Toronto food bloggers
It was our last official night in Quebec and once more, we wanted to try a vegan restaurant. Although we were already back in our hotel, we actually took an Uber out to this restaurant to try it out for … Continue reading
Inside of Udon Kitanoya (513B Bloor St W), there is a dessert shop too. Thus, there’s actually two restaurants under one roof. Mango Like Dessert serves mango-focused desserts and Asian desserts. During the tasting event of the Japanese udon house, … Continue reading
I loved every dish we had at Restaurant La Bûche in Quebec City! We were searching for a restaurant for a late lunch and this restaurant appeared on Google Maps as a highly rated one. We took a quick look … Continue reading
March 29, 2019: This is definitely an all-you-can-eat Japanese restaurant worth checking out! Robo Sushi is a restaurant with robots serving you! It’s an idea straight out of Japan or China where automation for everything is all the rage these … Continue reading