Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Pizzeria Via Mercanti in Kensington Market
- Week 85: playing “slide” at home, first downtown outing, new straw bottle and sunglasses
- Saigon Lotus serving vegan Vietnamese and Thai cuisine
- Pandemic 2022 Dine in Eats: KAKA All You Can Eat Markham weekday dinner
- Week 84: Less interested in toys, resuming live reporting jobs after two years
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Toronto food bloggers
It was our last official night in Quebec and once more, we wanted to try a vegan restaurant. Although we were already back in our hotel, we actually took an Uber out to this restaurant to try it out for … Continue reading
Inside of Udon Kitanoya (513B Bloor St W), there is a dessert shop too. Thus, there’s actually two restaurants under one roof. Mango Like Dessert serves mango-focused desserts and Asian desserts. During the tasting event of the Japanese udon house, … Continue reading
I loved every dish we had at Restaurant La Bûche in Quebec City! We were searching for a restaurant for a late lunch and this restaurant appeared on Google Maps as a highly rated one. We took a quick look … Continue reading
March 29, 2019: This is definitely an all-you-can-eat Japanese restaurant worth checking out! Robo Sushi is a restaurant with robots serving you! It’s an idea straight out of Japan or China where automation for everything is all the rage these … Continue reading