Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
- Week 136 motherhood – lots of drooling, babbling, sleeping in crib, shorter feeds again, the terrible twos
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Lavender farms in Ontario
Laveanne Lavender Fields in Ontario
July 1, 2018: After having breakfast in Downtown Port Hope, we headed north back up near the Ganaraska Forest Centre to check out the Lavaenne lavender fields. I didn’t even know that there were lavender fields! It is always a … Continue reading
Posted in Travel Tagged #ONTARIOSFAVEsmallTOWN, 8667 Gilmour Rd, @Laveanne twitter, best time to see lavender is in mid July, Campbellcroft, Laveanne lavender farm, Lavender farms in Ontario, lavender fields, lavender fields in Ontario, lavender fields near Port Hope, Ontario day trips, Ontario things to see 1 Comment