Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 131: Cantonese EarlyON Centre, new double stroller, thank you song, 2.5 years old, 3 months old, Ripley’s Aquarium, Niagara Falls
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: lobster mountain
Lobster Mountains at the newly relocated Fishman Lobster Clubhouse Restaurant
Posted on April 13, 2018 by stenoodie
March 9, 2018: For my mom’s birthday this year, we celebrated at the new location of Fishman Lobster Clubhouse (魚樂軒). I had been to their Scarborough location at Steeles Avenue and Silver Star Boulevard many years before this (that blog … Continue reading →
Posted in Food | Tagged 4020 Finch Ave E, 避風塘 lobster Toronto, 魚樂軒, 魚樂軒 menu, Fishman Lobster Clubhouse (魚樂軒), Fishman Lobster Clubhouse new location, Fishman Lobster Clubhouse Restaurant, Fishman Lobster Clubhouse Restaurant lobster tower, Fishman Lobster Clubhouse Restaurant menu and prices, Fishman Lobster Clubhouse Scarborough, Fishman Lobster portion sizes, Fishman Lobster Restaurant Finch, food blog, foodie, Hong Kong style fried lobster, Hong Kong style lobster, Lobster and French fries at Lobster Clubhouse, Lobster Clubhouse lunch menu, Lobster Clubhouse Restaurant lunch feast, Lobster Clubhouse Restaurant lunch menu and prices, Lobster in Hong Kong style, Lobster in Hong Kong Style Dinner for 2-3, Lobster Lunch in Hong Kong Style, lobster mountain, lobster mountains Toronto, lobster restaurants Toronto, Lobster Roe Fried Rice with Vegetable, Lobster tanks lining the walls, lobster tower in Toronto, Poached Snow Pea Tips with Goji Berries, restaurant review, Toronto, tower of lobster, tower of lobster Toronto | 5 Comments