Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 131: Cantonese EarlyON Centre, new double stroller, thank you song, 2.5 years old, 3 months old, Ripley’s Aquarium, Niagara Falls
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: @ogchimneys twitter
What We Ate at the CNE 2022
CNE 2022! I felt incredibly blessed and excited to be back at the Canadian National Exhibition for another year of fun food adventures! For the first time, we decided to go on a weekday to avoid the weekend crowds. DH … Continue reading
Posted in Food Tagged 2 ft long taco CNE, @fransrestaurant twitter, @ogchimneys twitter, Chickee Kone CNE, CNE Food Building, CNE foods 2022, CNE spaghetti $1.99, Deep Fried Cheese Curds, Eva's Original Famous Chimney Cones, Fran's Restaurant, fried cheese curds CNE, Jake's Seafood Co CNE, Let's go to the Ex, Let's go to the Ex 2022, Lobster Roll from Jake's Seafood, Mac & Cheese Pizza CNE, mac and cheese pizza, Montreal Smoked Meat Sandwich, new foods CNE 2022, Original Fried Cheese Curds, PB & J Beef Brisket Smash, pierogies CNE, Primo Foods CNE, Supreme Pierogies Inc., Terry’s Old Fashioned Lemonade, The O.G., The Original Montreal Deli 1 Comment