Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
- Week 136 motherhood – lots of drooling, babbling, sleeping in crib, shorter feeds again, the terrible twos
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: @PainPomme
Pomme de Pain (Paris, France)
Posted on April 21, 2016 by stenoodie
Our first meal and lunch in Paris, France was at Pomme de Pain. We chose this restaurant cafe since its display looked the best out of all the other sandwich shops that we saw along at the Forum des Halles … Continue reading →
Posted in Food, Travel | Tagged 16 Rue Berger, @PainPomme, Fast Food · Forum des Halles, food blog, foodie, France, free wifi, French sandwich fast food shop, Paris, Paris food food sandwich cafe, Pomme de Pain, Pomme de Pain menu, Pomme de Pain sandwich cafe, restaurant review, sandwich cafe, sandwich cafes in Paris, sandwich shops in Paris, shopping mall, strawberry tartlet, Tartelette Fraise | 3 Comments